From: "Albert W. Hopkins" <marduk@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: How do slots work?
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 18:27:55
1 On Monday, August 29 at 13:01 (-0400), Canek Peláez Valdés said:
2
3 > > http://ompldr.org/vYTN6NQ
4 >
5 > Damn, that looks hot. Did you modify the CSS file by yourself? I would
6 > love a window title bar a little smaller.
7 >
8 I started by modifying it myself. I really wanted the top panel to look
9 more like my GNOME2, panel. And now it does (actually GNOME 3 fixes a
10 "problem" I had with GNOME2 whereby I had the clock widget in the
11 middle, but when I switched to an bigger external monitor it would not
12 automatically stay centered. GNOME3 fixes that.) I changed the font
13 size and face either in CSS or the tweak tool. The dialogs (log out,
14 etc.) which you don't see in the screenshot were grabbed from the CSS of
15 another theme. The title bar is from the "Hope" theme. I only grabbed
16 the window manager part as I wasn't interested in the rest.
17
18 -a