From: Michael Sullivan <michael@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentooism
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 05:47:02
1 On Tue, 2006-09-12 at 15:04 +0930, Iain Buchanan wrote:
2 > No offence or copyright infringement intended, but I found this funny:
3 >
4 > Let us pray...
5 >
6 > Our system, who art on raised tile,
7 > Hallowed be thy OS.
8 > Thy portage come, thy emerge be done,
9 > On servers, as it is on workstations.
10 > Give us this day, our daily sync,
11 > And forgive us our broken ebuilds,
12 > As we forgive those who break ebuilds against us.
13 > Lead us not into dependency frustration,
14 > But deliver us from rpm evil.
15 > For thine is the make.conf, the USE flags,
16 > And the profile forever...
17 > Gentoo.
18 >
19 > Full article here:
20 > http://www.gentoo-portage.com/
21 >
22 > :)
23 > --
24 > Iain Buchanan <iaindb at netspace dot net dot au>
25 >
26 > Well, you know, no matter where you go, there you are.
27 > -- Buckaroo Banzai
28
29 Bravo! Shouldn't there be something about "but deliver us from M$"?
32 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list