From: Dale <teendale@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentooism
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 06:13:38
1 Michael Sullivan wrote:
2 > On Tue, 2006-09-12 at 15:04 +0930, Iain Buchanan wrote:
3 >
4 >> No offence or copyright infringement intended, but I found this funny:
5 >>
6 >> Let us pray...
7 >>
8 >> Our system, who art on raised tile,
9 >> Hallowed be thy OS.
10 >> Thy portage come, thy emerge be done,
11 >> On servers, as it is on workstations.
12 >> Give us this day, our daily sync,
13 >> And forgive us our broken ebuilds,
14 >> As we forgive those who break ebuilds against us.
15 >> Lead us not into dependency frustration,
16 >> But deliver us from rpm evil.
17 >> For thine is the make.conf, the USE flags,
18 >> And the profile forever...
19 >> Gentoo.
20 >>
21 >> Full article here:
22 >> http://www.gentoo-portage.com/
23 >>
24 >> :)
25 >> --
26 >> Iain Buchanan <iaindb at netspace dot net dot au>
27 >>
28 >> Well, you know, no matter where you go, there you are.
29 >> -- Buckaroo Banzai
32 > Bravo! Shouldn't there be something about "but deliver us from M$"?
36 Don't forget the AMEN too. LOL
37
38 Dale
39