From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Konqueror URL links
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 10:21:36
1 On Wednesday 30 December 2009 11:13:46 Mick wrote:
2 > Only other two things that bother me are these:
3 >
4 > In KDE3.5 when I hovered over files I used to get a preview of their
5 > contents in a thumbnail. This was particularly useful with
6 > configuration, scripts and log files as it would show the first few lines
7 > of text in them. Any idea how I could enable this? Again I can't find a
8 > setting in Konqueror's settings and I have enabled the preview in
9 > Dolphin's settings.
12 In konqueror:
13
14 Settings -> Configure Konqueror -> File Management -> General - Previews tab -
15 > select/deselect to taste -> OK -> close konqueror -> open konqueror
20 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com