From: Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] kcontrol empty
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 01:52:12
1 Hi there!
2
3 I'm using KDE4, but there are still some kde3.5 apps. I noticed that
4 kmymoney2 does not use the comma as decimal point like we do this in
5 Germany. I was about to file a bug report, but now I think it is correct,
6 because I did my localization settings in KDE4 only. I still have lots of
7 KDe3.5 stuff emerged, like kcontrol, but when I start it, it appears
8 empty. The left panel has no items in it, the Settings menu only allows to
9 configure shortcuts. I remerged it, no change.
10
11 Any quick idea what to do? It's not important though.
12
13 Wonko