From: Maxim Wexler <maxim.wexler@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] fsck won't work if ac cord not attached?!
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 01:55:28
1 you guys are killing me -- the problem goes away when the ac cord is
2 plugged in. I open files watch videos surf the web and so on -- no
3 problems. I'm no expert, but that would seem to suggest that the fs is
4 OK, no? I set this forth above. Did your eyes glaze over at that
5 point?
6
7 Roy Marples, who is a(the?) openrc developer, roped me into using git
8 to do whatever git is supposed to do and now it's much worse.
9 /dev/sd1 and 2 fail to mount as before PLUS many init services fail to
10 start PLUS it no longer matters if the battery is being used or the ac
11 cord: Chaos ensues, castles crumble, empires totter ...