From: marco@×××××××.it
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Layman and Git branch
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 08:27:37
1 I have a profile for my config , additional ebuilds , packages etc but
2 i'm looking for the best way to have a production-profile and a
3 devel-profile.
4
5 Better have two separeted git , one for production and one for devel ?
6 or better one git and use branch functions ?
7
8 With Layman and two git repo i can sync each repo when i want and i can
9 enable/disable one of them to switch from/to production/devel .
12 I don't know how to do that directly with git.
13
14 Best regards
15 Marco
20 On Thu, 16 Jun 2016 11:46:12 -0700