From: "Nelson
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] What gives
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 10:22:01
1 ----Original Message-----
2 From: Dale [mailto:dalek@××××××××××.net]
3 Sent: 23 December 2006 03:28
4 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
5 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] What gives
6
7 >Well, at least it doesn't try to restore fstab back to default anymore. ;-) Yea, give it time, we all learn how to really screw up something after a while. Cups is a >good one to start off with. At least it isn't a system crasher or prevent it from booting.
8 >
9 >Dale
10
11 There is a very good reason why I keep backups of files such as xorg.conf.... ;)
12
13 David
14
15 Note: These views are my own, advice is provided with no guarantee of success. I do not represent anyone else in any emails I send to this list.