From: Alexey Eschenko <skobkin-ru@××.ru>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo hardware database
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 09:27:56
1 It would probably be better to add "--no-*" options for each probe
2 section. For example:
3
4 --no-fstab
5 --no-lsblk
6 --no-xorg-conf
7 --no-xorg-log
8 --no-dmesg
9
10 And to have the page in the hw-probe wiki where these sections (and
11 disable parameters) are documented. And then link to this page could be
12 added to the Privacy section in the README.md.
13
14 So in the result each user will be able to determine which data he want
15 to share without modifying probe files.
16