From: Tony Davison <tony.davison2@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 10:31:31
1 On Tuesday 01 July 2008 04:57:21 Dale wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I emailed this list quite a while ago about not getting emails from the
5 > list or any other Gentoo list. I wrote the very VERY slow to respond
6 > AT&T crew about unblocking the emails. This was on about May 16 or so.
7 > Well, a little while ago I got my first set of emails. Whoooooooo
8 > Ooooooooooo. I have so missed getting my emails and keeping up with
9 > where Gentoo is going and what issues have cropped up with updates.
10 >
11 > Now, I am just hoping to get this email back and confirm that all is
12 > working again. Oh, filed a complaint with the FCC about not having DSL
13 > too. Sort of putting a fire under AT&T. ;-) 24K dial-up sucks, BIG
14 > time. Picture downloading OOo, VERRRRRRRYYYYY
15 > ssssslllllloooooowwwwwllllllyyyyyy. :-D
16 >
17 > Glad to be back.
18 >
19 Wayhey, welcome back Dale :)