From: Dale <dalek1967@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 03:57:35
1 Hi,
2
3 I emailed this list quite a while ago about not getting emails from the
4 list or any other Gentoo list. I wrote the very VERY slow to respond
5 AT&T crew about unblocking the emails. This was on about May 16 or so.
6 Well, a little while ago I got my first set of emails. Whoooooooo
7 Ooooooooooo. I have so missed getting my emails and keeping up with
8 where Gentoo is going and what issues have cropped up with updates.
9
10 Now, I am just hoping to get this email back and confirm that all is
11 working again. Oh, filed a complaint with the FCC about not having DSL
12 too. Sort of putting a fire under AT&T. ;-) 24K dial-up sucks, BIG
13 time. Picture downloading OOo, VERRRRRRRYYYYY
14 ssssslllllloooooowwwwwllllllyyyyyy. :-D
15
16 Glad to be back.
17
18 Dale