From: Grant Edwards <grante@××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 14:20:08
1 On 2008-07-01, Dale <dalek1967@×××××××××.net> wrote:
2
3 > I emailed this list quite a while ago about not getting emails
4 > from the list or any other Gentoo list. I wrote the very VERY
5 > slow to respond AT&T crew about unblocking the emails. This
6 > was on about May 16 or so. Well, a little while ago I got my
7 > first set of emails. Whoooooooo Ooooooooooo. I have so
8 > missed getting my emails and keeping up with where Gentoo is
9 > going and what issues have cropped up with updates.
10
11 I've one word of advice for you: gmane
12
13 http://gmane.org/about.php
14
15 IMO, gmane is really the only civilized way to read mailing
16 lists. Pointing a good newsreader (I like slrn) at
17 news.gmane.org allows one to follow mailing lists with far less
18 effort/hassle -- and you never have to worry about mailboxes
19 filling up.
20
21 You also ought to switch to an ISP that doesn't suck, but
22 that's a different issue. ;)
25 Grant Edwards grante Yow! Did an Italian CRANE
26 at OPERATOR just experience
27 visi.com uninhibited sensations in
28 a MALIBU HOT TUB?
31 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list