From: Randy Barlow <randy@×××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] selecting boot(active?) partition
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 01:24:10
1 pat wrote:
2 > I've used the fdisk, but it's not enough. Could someone
3 > suggest a tool, which can help me to select bootable partition?
4
5 I'm not clear on this - did you type 'a' and select the recovery
6 partition to make it bootable? And did you set up grub to boot from
7 that partition? You probably need to use the chainloader command and
8 such...
11 Randy Barlow
12 http://electronsweatshop.com
13
14 But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people
15 for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him
16 who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light. Once you were
17 not a people, but now you are God's people; once you had not received
18 mercy, but now you have received mercy. ~1 Peter 2:9-10
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list