From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] h
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 10:08:13
1 On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 10:44:00 +0100, Stroller wrote:
2
3 > > I'm sure the NSA would be happy to forego the prize and keep quiet
4 > > about
5 > > being able to break a secure cipher.
6 >
7 > I can't help wondering if - since P=NP is such a big problem - the
8 > advantages of having this knowledge in the public domain might
9 > override the advantages of mere spying.
10
11 I'm sure the holy grail for the NSA is a cipher that everyone thinks is
12 totally secure but they can break. These agencies aren't interested in the
13 greater good, only furthering their own goals.
17 Neil Bothwick
18
19 Tagline file empty. Please refill the bit bucket.