From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KVM on AMD ... why doesn't it just work?
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 16:31:35
1 Am 02.10.2013 15:54, schrieb Kerin Millar:
2
3 > Run "modinfo kvm kvm-amd" and check for discrepancies between the
4 > details of the two, especially regarding the vermagic field.
5
6 [...]
7
8 > I would suggest "make mrproper" to clean the source tree. Ensure that
9 > the .config has been backed up because it will be deleted as a result.
10
11 I had no module "kvm" because one was built as module and one into the
12 kernel. I now did mrproper and recompile both kvm and kvm_amd into the
13 kernel. The next reboot will show ...
14
15 Thanks!