From: Meino.Cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] This time git failed to install
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 11:37:38
1 Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> [17-02-26 12:36]:
2 > On Sun, 26 Feb 2017 11:25:01 +0100, Meino.Cramer@×××.de wrote:
3 >
4 > > > Looks like a bug to me, gitview is no longer there. You could work
5 > > > around it by setting USE="-gtk" or USE="-python"... and it looks like
6 > > > a bug has just been filed for this.
7 >
8 > > It is a seldom coincedence, if one searches for something
9 > > and one reason for not finding an already existing information
10 > > is that the bots had not gathered it yet...;)
11 >
12 > Yes, you can hit race conditions with new bugs. When I first read your
13 > post I searched and found no bug. I checked again before I hit send and
14 > there it was.
17 > --
18 > Neil Bothwick
19 >
20 > Never ask a geek why, just nod your head and slowly back away
24 :) << Big Smiley!!!
25
26 Cheer
27 Meino