From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] This time git failed to install
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 11:29:11
1 On Sun, 26 Feb 2017 11:25:01 +0100, Meino.Cramer@×××.de wrote:
2
3 > > Looks like a bug to me, gitview is no longer there. You could work
4 > > around it by setting USE="-gtk" or USE="-python"... and it looks like
5 > > a bug has just been filed for this.
6
7 > It is a seldom coincedence, if one searches for something
8 > and one reason for not finding an already existing information
9 > is that the bots had not gathered it yet...;)
10
11 Yes, you can hit race conditions with new bugs. When I first read your
12 post I searched and found no bug. I checked again before I hit send and
13 there it was.
17 Neil Bothwick
18
19 Never ask a geek why, just nod your head and slowly back away