From: "András Csányi" <sayusi.ando@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] chrome and everything
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 10:09:29
1 On 2 June 2011 11:32, Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > On Thursday 02 June 2011 10:49:44 András Csányi wrote:
5 > what is hard about a killall -9 chrome?
6
7 Nothing. But as far I remember the process called chromium not chrome
8 and you know before I type something into console I would like to be
9 sure what I'm doing. I'm not a geek who remembers every name of the
10 processes and PID numbers because it's funny. ;)
13 - -
14 --  Csanyi Andras (Sayusi Ando)  -- http://sayusi.hu --
15 http://facebook.com/andras.csanyi
16 --  ""Trust in God and keep your gunpowder dry!" - Cromwell