From: "Jesús J. Guerrero Botella" <jesus.guerrero.botella@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] chrome and everything
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 12:05:10
1 I don't have spare time for philosophical stuff (and it's not amongst
2 my insterests anyway). But, you can always use some extension to block
3 flash contents. Then you click only in the flashes you want to see.
4 That will probably help to narrow down the scope of the problem. So,
5 try adblock and flashblock. The extra ram they will suck probably
6 worths the trouble.
7
8 It's obvious that if you can live without flash you should live
9 without flash. But it is also obvious that if you need to visit a
10 flash based site then you need to visit it, and there's no working
11 alternative to the crap Adobe gifted all of us with.
15 Jesús Guerrero Botella