From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] What is up with the libreoffice ebuild?
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 22:27:27
1 On Tue, 6 Sep 2011 22:27:38 +0200, Alex Schuster wrote:
2
3 > > I think this system was designed by the previous owner of my house,
4 > > who put light switches inside cupboards.
5 >
6 > Hmmm... weird, but I sort of like that. Gives your house a special
7 > touch. How cool is this, a visitor asks you to turn on the light, and
8 > you say 'Sure!', open the cupboard, reach behind the onions and <click>
9 > there will be light.
10
11 Put another way, a visitor asks me to turn the light on, I walk out the
12 room and he thinks "WTF? I only asked him to turn a light on!"
16 Neil Bothwick
17
18 I'm Bugs Bunny of Borg. What's up Collective?