From: covici@××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] html5 no longer working in firefox
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 19:45:43
1 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org> wrote:
2
3 > On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 07:43:24AM -0500, covici@××××××××××.com wrote
4 >
5 > > What I got out of the control-shift-i console is specified type
6 > > attribute of "" not supported load of media resource failed.
7 > > All candidate resources failed to load media load paused.
8 > > Now, getting a new profile made things work, I will have to set all the
9 > > settings again -- I hope things don't break, but now I wonder what
10 > > happened because I lost all the bookmarks, etc. I renamed the old
11 > > profile, so its still there so maybe something can be figured out.
12 >
13 > You can copy stuff from your old profile. The important stuff is in
14 > addons.sqlite
15 > content-prefs.sqlite
16 > cookies.sqlite
17 > extensions.sqlite
18 > formhistory.sqlite
19 > permissions.sqlite
20 > places.sqlite
21 > signons.sqlite
22 > webappsstore.sqlite
23 >
24 > E.g. places. sqlite is a combination of bookmarks and history.
27 Thanks, I will try that. I wonder why it went bad, it was very
28 frustrating. I think I will just copy that one file and not try to get
29 it all since some of it may be corrupted.
33 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
34 How do
35 you spend it?
36
37 John Covici