From: Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] html5 no longer working in firefox
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 18:15:04
1 On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 07:43:24AM -0500, covici@××××××××××.com wrote
2
3 > What I got out of the control-shift-i console is specified type
4 > attribute of "" not supported load of media resource failed.
5 > All candidate resources failed to load media load paused.
6 > Now, getting a new profile made things work, I will have to set all the
7 > settings again -- I hope things don't break, but now I wonder what
8 > happened because I lost all the bookmarks, etc. I renamed the old
9 > profile, so its still there so maybe something can be figured out.
10
11 You can copy stuff from your old profile. The important stuff is in
12 addons.sqlite
13 content-prefs.sqlite
14 cookies.sqlite
15 extensions.sqlite
16 formhistory.sqlite
17 permissions.sqlite
18 places.sqlite
19 signons.sqlite
20 webappsstore.sqlite
21
22 E.g. places. sqlite is a combination of bookmarks and history.
25 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
26 I don't run "desktop environments"; I run useful applications