From: Francisco Ares <frares@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: [OT} Intel D2700 processor + NM10 chipset - how to kernel config?
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 16:56:04
1 Hi again.
2
3 I've found something, it looks like Intel had outsourced the video graphics
4 part of this family of processors to Imagination Technologies, using their
5 PowerVR technology.
6
7 Besides this, there are recent posts in a few forums that talks about an
8 open source driver, on the way.
9
10 In Intel's website, I could only find a 32-bit driver, and the hint that it
11 was extracted from an older SDK.
12
13 Meanwhile:
14
15 http://community.imgtec.com/developers/powervr/graphics-sdk/
16
17 I guess that inside the SDK package there might be its driver also, as
18 suggested by Intel, going to try it right now.
19
20 Best regards,
21 Francisco