From: Teresa and Dale <teendale@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Upgrade Portage 2004.0 to 2005.x fails
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 19:00:49
1 Denny Schierz wrote:
2
3 >hi,
7 >i tested a lot of things, but nothing works, so i did the hardway and
8 >replaced portage by hand, its seems, portage is working again.
9 >
10 >i saw, that 2006.x is out ;-) so i using the newest profile.
11 >
12 >cu denny
17 I'm still on 2005.1 I think. I need to chagne mine to I guess. My
18 fiance just got in the hospital so it won't be any time soon though.
19 I'll be planted beside her bed for a while, if not in it beside her.
20 Only thing is, she has some kind of infection. They may not let me. :-(
21
22 Glad that manual install worked. I used to keep a copy around for the
23 longest, just in case. ;-)
24
25 Dale
26 :-)