From: Denny Schierz <cuall@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Upgrade Portage 2004.0 to 2005.x fails
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 14:05:50
1 hi,
2
3 Am Montag, den 08.05.2006, 08:20 -0500 schrieb Teresa and Dale:
4
5 > You may want to try emerge portage. I think I ran into this once before
6 > and that fixed it. There is also a portage rescue tarbal somewhere that
7 > you can put on to rescue it. I did that once before too but I can't
8 > recall where it is right now. It's on the Gentoo site somewhere.
9
10 i tested a lot of things, but nothing works, so i did the hardway and
11 replaced portage by hand, its seems, portage is working again.
12
13 i saw, that 2006.x is out ;-) so i using the newest profile.
14
15 cu denny
18 Sicherheit verständlich http://www.sides.de
19 GnuPG Key