From: Daniel da Veiga <danieldaveiga@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Xwindows stopped working. No errors in Xorg log file.
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 21:00:09
1 I've never been able to use the drivers at the portage tree for my
2 nvidia card, always used the ones downloaded directly from their
3 website, because the ones from portage gave me errors. Besides the
4 task to redo the installation each time I recompile the kernel, there
5 were no problems, ever.
6
7 Try it.
8