From: thelma@×××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] acrobat reader
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 19:39:42
1 On 9/22/21 1:29 PM, thelma@×××××××××××.com wrote:
2 > On 9/22/21 1:19 PM, Jack wrote:
3 >> On 2021.09.22 15:06, thelma@×××××××××××.com wrote:
4 >>> I have a pdf fillable form which I can only open in acrobat reader on Windows.
5 >>>
6 >>> Which package do I use to read these form on Gentoo?
7 >> You should be able to read them with any PDF reader.  Not all readers will allow you to fill in the forms and save with the inserted data.  I use Okular for that, but the dependencies may be a lot if you don't already run KDE.  I wouldn't be surprised if the Gnome PDF reader (evince?) can also do it.
8 >>
9 >> Jack
10 >
11 > I have evince, it will not open it.
12 >
13 > This is the form I'm trying to open:
14 >
15 > https://cfr.forms.gov.ab.ca/Form/AHC0102.pdf
16
17 I can open this file on Windows Acrobat Reader but when I try to save/print it as a PDF file via PDFcreator I'm getting some Ghoastscript error.