From: Gian Domeni Calgeer <gidoca@×××.ch>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] XF86AudioRaiseVolume does not work in KDE after updating to 3.5.3
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 13:03:32
1 Am Dienstag, 1. August 2006 13:36 schrieb Dan Johansson:
2 > Some weeks ago I updated my Desktop to 3.5.2 and after that the
3 > XF86AudioRaiseVolume button on my Logitech keyboard does increase the
4 > master volume. All the other Multimedia keys (XF86AudioLowerVolume,
5 > XF86AudioMute, XF86AudioPlay, ...) works ok and if I start xev I can see
6 > the
7 > XF86AudioRaiseVolume button event but nothing happens. I have even tried to
8 > set XF86AudioRaiseVolume as a shortcut to "Increase Volume of Master
9 > Channel" in Global settings of KMix but even that do not work.
10
11 Hi
12
13 For me it works. I can't tell you what the problem is, but you could try to
14 make kde run the command 'amixer set Master 1+' whenever you press the
15 XF86AudioRaiseVolume key using the input actions in kcontrol as a workaround.
16
17 Gian
18 --
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list