From: Dan Johansson <Dan.Johansson@×××.nu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] XF86AudioRaiseVolume does not work in KDE after updating to 3.5.3
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 11:40:34
1 Some weeks ago I updated my Desktop to 3.5.2 and after that the
2 XF86AudioRaiseVolume button on my Logitech keyboard does increase the master
3 volume. All the other Multimedia keys (XF86AudioLowerVolume, XF86AudioMute,
4 XF86AudioPlay, ...) works ok and if I start xev I can see the
5 XF86AudioRaiseVolume button event but nothing happens. I have even tried to
6 set XF86AudioRaiseVolume as a shortcut to "Increase Volume of Master Channel"
7 in Global settings of KMix but even that do not work.
8
9 Any suggestions what could be wrong?
10 Regards,
11 --
12 Dan Johansson, <http://www.dmj.nu>
14 This message is printed on 100% recycled electrons!