From: hkml@×××××××××××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] problems with clipboard separation
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 09:23:28
1 Alex Schuster wrote:
2 > Klipper (the KDE clipbboard) has a setting to keep the content of clipboard
3 > and current selection separately. I thought this could only be used to
4 > force the behaviour you experence, but maybe it works the other way around
5 > for you and lets you disable it.
6 Thank you for the information. If it works, I have a workaround at least
7 for KDE (will try it this evening after work). Nevertheless I would not
8 expect this to solve the problem in general.
9
10 Cheers, Heinz
11 --
12 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list