From: mad.scientist.at.large@××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] =|
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2018 03:19:30
1 PEBKAC!  Problem Exist Between Keyboard And Chair.
2
3 "We kill when we close our eyes to poverty, affliction or infamy. We kill when, because it is easier, we countenance or pretend to approve of atrophied social, political, educational and religious institutions instead of resolutely combating them."
4 - Hesse
5