From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] systemd - are we forced to switch?
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 20:55:43
1 maybe you should not just believe everything posted. Especially from a
2 systemd fanboi.
5 2013/7/22 Michael Hampicke <mh@××××.biz>
6
7 > Am 22.07.2013 17:02, schrieb Canek Peláez Valdés:
8 > > ConsoleKit is for all practical purposes unmaintained, and all of the
9 > > packages you mentioned it support systemd just fine. Emerge systemd,
10 > > and purge CK from your system; I did that almost a year ago.
13 > Thanks, just purged consolekit from my system after setting
14 > USE="-consolekit" and remerged the affected packages.