From: Mark David Dumlao <madumlao@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] systemd - are we forced to switch?
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 21:59:15
1 Thank you for the FUD. I was beginning to miss M$.
2
3 Heres the freedesktop entry for a more authoritative statement.
4
5 http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/ConsoleKit/
6
7 On Jul 23, 2013 4:57 AM, "Volker Armin Hemmann" <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
8 wrote:
9 >
10 > maybe you should not just believe everything posted. Especially from a
11 systemd fanboi.
14 > 2013/7/22 Michael Hampicke <mh@××××.biz>
15 >>