From: Benno Schulenberg <benno.schulenberg@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Migration to xorg-x11 7.0 - Great except for one detail
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 22:46:10
1 Remy Blank wrote:
2 > The problem is not important enough to justify spending so much of
3 > your and my time on it.
4
5 It was worth my time: I now have working volume keys. :) I had
6 never bothered to find out how to make them work, as I seldom play
7 music. This was a nice occasion.
8
9 I still think that in your case there must be some double definition
10 somewhere: when I had doubly defined a key, it stopped working
11 altogether, performing neither of the two functions. A single
12 definition and logging back in was required to make it work again.
13
14 Benno
15 --
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list