From: Remy Blank <remy.blank_asps@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Migration to xorg-x11 7.0 - Great except for one detail
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 12:13:10
1 Benno Schulenberg wrote:
2 > If you've done so and it still doesn't work,
3 > try grepping through ~/.kde for XF86AudioStop and such: maybe they
4 > are doubly defined somewhere.
5
6 Did that, but could only find one definition for each. Setting the
7 symlinks you suggested in your previous message didn't help either.
8
9 > When still without luck, these
10 > threads might give you some new idea:
11 >
12 > http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-442372.html
13 > http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-461748.html
14
15 I'll have a look at them, but that will be the last try. The problem is
16 not important enough to justify spending so much of your and my time on
17 it. I'll just assign alternative shortcuts using the Windows key.
18
19 > Oh, and what do you have set in the Section "InputDevice"
20 > in /etc/X11/xorg.conf ?
21
22 Section "InputDevice"
23
24 Identifier "Keyboard0"
25 Driver "kbd"
26 Option "AutoRepeat" "250 30"
27 Option "XkbModel" "inspiron"
28 Option "XkbLayout" "ch(fr)"
29
30 EndSection
31
32 Thank you Benno for your time and patience, but if the threads above
33 don't help, I'll stop trying.
34
35 -- Remy
38 Remove underscore and suffix in reply address for a timely response.
41 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list