From: John Covici <covici@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: installation problems
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2020 17:06:20
1 On Fri, 02 Oct 2020 11:47:26 -0400,
2 Neil Bothwick wrote:
3 >
4 > [1 <text/plain; US-ASCII (quoted-printable)>]
5 > On Fri, 02 Oct 2020 09:51:22 -0400, John Covici wrote:
6 >
7 > > OK, one problem is going to be, I need a command l ine, not a gui and
8 > > I need speakup, so I will have to check and see if the Ubunto latest
9 > > has that in the kernel.
10 >
11 > What about something like Vinux. It's an Ubuntu respin for visually
12 > impaired users, with plenty of options for screen reading and
13 > magnification.
14
15 I have heard of that distro, there are some others like it as well, I
16 doubt it has zfs, but thanks for the thought.
17 I will see if the ubuntu live has what I need.
20 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
21 How do
22 you spend it?
23
24 John Covici wb2una