From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: installation problems
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2020 18:05:40
1 On Fri, 02 Oct 2020 13:06:11 -0400, John Covici wrote:
2
3 > > What about something like Vinux. It's an Ubuntu respin for visually
4 > > impaired users, with plenty of options for screen reading and
5 > > magnification.
6 >
7 > I have heard of that distro, there are some others like it as well, I
8 > doubt it has zfs, but thanks for the thought.
9 > I will see if the ubuntu live has what I need.
10
11 It's based on Ubuntu so it may still have zfs.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 Okay, I pulled the pin. Now what? Hey, where are you going?