From: Grant Edwards <grante@××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: DST didn't happen: quickinstall doc is wrong...
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 19:11:30
1 In gmane.linux.gentoo.user, you wrote:
2 > On Mon, 2007-03-12 at 16:28 +0000, Grant Edwards wrote:
3 >> > Perhaps the constant nagging from the timezone-data package
4 >> > when it's emerged
5 >>
6 >> When it's emerged as part of an update with 30 or 40 other
7 >> packages, it's pretty easy to miss things like that.
8 >>
9 > This has long been a complaint among users of portage,including myself.
10 > The portage devs have done work to alleviate most of these problems with
11 > the ELOG system. I really recommend taking advantage of it.
12
13 Thanks. I'll have to take a look at it. I've probably missed
14 other things as well. :)
17 Grant Edwards grante Yow! Yow! It's a hole
18 at all the way to downtown
19 visi.com Burbank!
20 --
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list