From: Adam Carter <adamcarter3@×××××.com>
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] problem getting wifi card to route to internet
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020 09:31:40
1 On Saturday, July 25, 2020, John Covici <covici@××××××××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > Hi. This is not strictly a gentoo problem, but I would like advise
4 > from people on how to get my wifi card to see the internet.
5 >
6 > On my new box I have the following card:
7 > 00:14.3 Network controller: Intel Corporation Wireless-AC 9560
8 > [Jefferson Peak] (rev 10)
9 > Subsystem: Intel Corporation Wireless-AC 9560 [Jefferson Peak]
10 > Kernel driver in use: iwlwifi
11 >
12 > Now, I wanted to serve other computers with this device
15 Have you set the default route and enabled ip forwarding?
16
17 Also you don’t need to add a route for connected interfaces