From: pk <peterk2@××××××××.se>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Optional /usr merge in Gentoo
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 18:55:50
1 On 2013-08-19 19:05, Canek Peláez Valdés wrote:
2
3 <snipped a whole lot of bollocks>
4
5 I'm beginning to think you are a troll since you consistently
6 misinterpret what I'm trying to say. This is the last thing I will say
7 in this matter: Your "technical arguments" are bogus. Yes, I agree that
8 my point is moot since I don't have the time or resources to steer
9 Gentoo/Linux in a direction that I would like to see so I guess "put up
10 or shut up" is appropriate... But if I remember correctly someone else
11 (i.e. you) on this list a while ago was whining about "systemd is not
12 supported"... So I reserve the right to whine about it as well. A hint
13 for the future: Try to get off your high horse!
14
15 /PK