From: Norman Hakim <desprado_mariachi@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problem mounting cdrom,cdrw,usb
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 06:25:25
1 NORMAN HAKIM YAHYA
4 --- On Thu, 6/26/08, Ricardo Bevilacqua <rus.spes@×××××.com> wrote:
5
6 > From: Ricardo Bevilacqua <rus.spes@×××××.com>
7 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problem mounting cdrom,cdrw,usb
8 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
9 > Date: Thursday, June 26, 2008, 8:26 PM
10 > 2008/6/26 Norman Hakim <desprado_mariachi@×××××.com>:
11 > > Hi all,
12 > >
13 > > i'm having problem to mount cdrom,cdrw,usb.i have
14 > group my user account to all these groups and i can see the
15 > icons of cdrom,cdrw,usb but once i double clicked to open it
16 > nothing happen. I suspect there is mounting problem to these
17 > three drives.
18 > >
19 > > Regards,
20 > >
21 > > Norman
24 > Norman,
25 >
26 > Maybe you have to check your fstab (posting it here might
27 > be a good
28 > idea). If that is right, then you should try to mount those
29 > drives
30 > manually and see the result.
33 > Regards,
34 >
35 > Richard.
36 > --
37
38 Richard,
39
40 Actually i'm really new to this Gentoo Linux and also Linux world,can u explain to me how to check the fstab? and how to mount those drives manually?
41
42 Thanks.
43
44 Regards,