From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Making sure I am a good netizen and secure.
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2009 17:31:30
1 On Sunday 06 September 2009 10:49:13 Alan McKinnon wrote:
2
3 > One thing [kde:4] definitely is not, is the next evolution of KDE-3.
4 > Comparisons with KDE-3 are going result in disappointment
5
6 Well, that seems to condemn v4 out of hand :-) . If it can't compare
7 favourably with its predecessor, what's it doing there at all?
8
9 I'm working quite hard at getting used to it (it's even the default grub
10 choice), but it's uphill all the way.
13 Rgds
14 Peter