From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: website design
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 21:03:59
1 On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 2:10 PM, Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Apparently, though unproven, at 19:45 on Thursday 02 June 2011,
3 > dhkuhl@×××××××××.net did opine thusly:
4 >
5 >> ----- Original Message -----From: Paul Hartman Date: Thursday, June 2, 2011
6 >> 12:41 pmSubject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: website designTo:
7 >> gentoo-user@l.g.o> On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 11:18 AM, Peter
8 >> Humphrey>  wrote:> > Hello list,> >> > Off-topic, I know (sorry)!, but I
9 >> hope someone will have an answer.> >> > Are there any mapping tools for
10 >> Linux that can be given a URL > and produce a> > diagram showing all the
11 >> internal connections (links) between > its pages?> > I don't know of an
12 >> all-in-one to do that, but you can probably > use a> tool that spiders a
13 >> website to get all of the page > relationships, then> run it through
14 >> graphviz to make it look pretty.> >Try lynx or maybe wget they have a lot
15 >> of options.  lynx may be your best bet since wget downloads the files and
16 >> that's probably not what you want.  However, you may be able to get what
17 >> you want with wget.With lynx you may be able to use something like the
18 >> following.lynx -crawl -traversal -dump
19 >> -listonly http://www.yahoo.comYou'll need to play around with the options.
22 > There's something wrong with your mailer, it's doing weird stuff with line
23 > breaks. Please fix it.
24
25 Sun Java mail suite (client and server) have been mangling e-mail
26 messages for years. It's probably his ISP's web-based e-mail solution.
27 The only "fix" is to use something else.