From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: website design
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 19:17:05
1 Apparently, though unproven, at 19:45 on Thursday 02 June 2011,
2 dhkuhl@×××××××××.net did opine thusly:
3
4 > ----- Original Message -----From: Paul Hartman Date: Thursday, June 2, 2011
5 > 12:41 pmSubject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: website designTo:
6 > gentoo-user@l.g.o> On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 11:18 AM, Peter
7 > Humphrey> wrote:> > Hello list,> >> > Off-topic, I know (sorry)!, but I
8 > hope someone will have an answer.> >> > Are there any mapping tools for
9 > Linux that can be given a URL > and produce a> > diagram showing all the
10 > internal connections (links) between > its pages?> > I don't know of an
11 > all-in-one to do that, but you can probably > use a> tool that spiders a
12 > website to get all of the page > relationships, then> run it through
13 > graphviz to make it look pretty.> >Try lynx or maybe wget they have a lot
14 > of options. lynx may be your best bet since wget downloads the files and
15 > that's probably not what you want. However, you may be able to get what
16 > you want with wget.With lynx you may be able to use something like the
17 > following.lynx -crawl -traversal -dump
18 > -listonly http://www.yahoo.comYou'll need to play around with the options.
21 There's something wrong with your mailer, it's doing weird stuff with line
22 breaks. Please fix it.
26 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com