From: Uwe Thiem <uwix@××××.na>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE 4.0.0
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 18:38:40
1 On 19 January 2008, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > On Saturday 19 January 2008, Neil Bothwick wrote:
3 > > On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 19:39:41 +0200, Uwe Thiem wrote:
4 > > > BIG thanks!!!!! And a Hansa draught will be ready for you if you
5 > > > ever visit Namibia. ;-)
6 > >
7 > > I may just take you up on that ;-)
8 >
9 > Neil, print that mail off and keep it in a safe place, Uwe is offering
10 > you the good stuff. And Hansa draught is the very very very good
11 > stuff :-)
12 >
13 > It's so good that we can hardly ever get it a mere 1000km away :-(
14
15 @Alan:
16 Drive to Hermanus, they have it there. ;-)
17
18 The best beer in my book is Pilsener Urquell. Unfortunately, South African
19 Breweries (SAB) has bought the brewery over there. I can't tell a decline in
20 quality yet, but a friend of mine, a brewer at Namibia Breweries, tells me
21 they can measure it already.
22
23 In the long run, SAB will fuck Pilsener Urquell like they have fucked the beer
24 of every brewery they have bought. I have been told, though, that there are
25 quite some micro-breweries in South Africa that still make good stuff.
26
27 Uwe
30 If a man speaks in a forest, and no woman listens to him,
31 is he still lying?
32 --
33 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list