From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] power management cannot change LCD brightness
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 13:15:03
1 Am Sonntag 28 Februar 2010 schrieb Xi Shen:
2 > hi,
3 >
4 > my system is gentoo amd64, kde 4.3. my laptop is thinkpad t61. after
5 > some configure in the kernel, and reboot with the new kernel, i can
6 > use the Fn+Home, and Fn+End to change the brightness of my lcd. but
7 > when i tried to change the lcd brightness by dragging the handle on
8 > the 'power management' tool, nothing happens. what else should i
9 > configure?
10
11 It has never worked here, though I’m satisfied that I can use Fn+Crsr up/down,
12 which works on the HW level (even at boot).
13 --
14 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
15
16 Never argue with an idiot.
17 He brings you down to his level, then beats you with experience.