From: Alexander Puchmayr <alexander.puchmayr@×××××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] k3b burning BD-Disk pretends to fail at 99.99%
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2013 14:53:44
1 On Samstag, 6. Juli 2013, 23:55:52 Joerg Schilling wrote:
2 [...]
3 > >
4 > > Any ideas what could have gone wrong?
5 >
6 > It is interesting that there is no error message in the output from your
7 > attachment.
8 >
9 > k3b should usew cdrecord instead of growisofs in case that cdrecord is
10 > installed. Is cdrecord missing or why did k3b use growisofs?
11 >
12 > Did you explicitely try cdrecord?
15 Hi,
16
17 cdrecord is installed, I have no idea why k3b chose to use growisofs for
18 creating the >10G isofs.
19
20 I did not try cdrecord (How can I change which programs k3b uses?)
21
22 Alex