From: Joerg Schilling <Joerg.Schilling@××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] k3b burning BD-Disk pretends to fail at 99.99%
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2013 16:31:55
1 Alexander Puchmayr <alexander.puchmayr@×××××××.at> wrote:
2
3 > > k3b should usew cdrecord instead of growisofs in case that cdrecord is
4 > > installed. Is cdrecord missing or why did k3b use growisofs?
5 > >
6 > > Did you explicitely try cdrecord?
9 > cdrecord is installed, I have no idea why k3b chose to use growisofs for
10 > creating the >10G isofs.
11 >
12 > I did not try cdrecord (How can I change which programs k3b uses?)
13
14 I don't use k3b, so I don't know. My information is from users of cdrtols and
15 from discussions I had with the k3b people.
16
17 Jörg
20 EMail:joerg@××××××××××××××××××××××××.de (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
21 js@××××××××××××.de (uni)