From: Dale <dalek1967@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [Way OT] dial-up, switching isp's and other thoughts.
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 22:14:17
1 Hi again,
2
3 Same topic, same thread. Cool huh?
4
5 This is what has been done so far. I have switched almost everything,
6 excluding Gentoo list stuff, to my gmail. I still have a AT&T ( Bell
7 South) account to catch a few that may have been missed and use them to
8 connect to the net. The email part seems to be doing pretty good so far.
9
10 I have found a ISP I think. http://localnet.com/index.php I have read
11 the terms of service and found nothing that would limit me from
12 connecting whenever I wanted too. http://localnet.com/policies.php
13 Some of the others had monthly limits of 200 or 300 hours. I also
14 called these folks and was told there was no monthly limits.
15
16 Anybody know of any problems with these folks? Somebody see something I
17 missed? Oh, $9.95 is a lot better than $22.95. I noticed that right away.
18
19 Thanks again,
20
21 Dale