From: Gian Domeni Calgeer <gidoca@×××.ch>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How-to AMD Sempron 3300+
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 11:14:09
1 Am Donnerstag, 21. September 2006 07:08 schrieb Daniel Iliev:
2 > AFAIK AMD Sempron 3300+ has "sse3" but my cpuinfo doesn't show it. Is
3 > this normal?
6 > cat /proc/cpuinfo
7 <snip>
8 > flags : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge
9 > mca cmov pat pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 syscall nx mmxext fxsr_opt
10 > lm 3dnowext 3dnow up pni lahf_lm ts fid vid ttp tm stc
11
12 Hi
13
14 I can't tell you if this is normal, but sse3 isn't shown in my /proc/cpuinfo
15 either (neither is it in Gentoo nor was it in Debian before I switched to
16 Gentoo) (I have a Sempron 2800+). In some Benchmark program under W****** XP
17 (I don't remeber which one) it was stated that my Processor has SSE3, so I
18 guess it's a bug in the linux kernel.
19 Gian
20 --
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list